Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Participate online. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Flexible. Choose 5 available start dates for the 8-week course.
- Affordable. Receive an unparalleled master’s degree value at $1,592 per course for Texas residents.
- Adaptable. Set your own pace to best fit your needs with the option to take one or two courses at a time.
- Respected. Trust in the College of Business’ continuous accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for more than 50 years.
How does this program advance my career?
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management:
- Gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions.
- Reinforce your specialization in human resources and advance in your field.
- Explore careers in management analysis, human resources, corporate labor relations, and C-level learning leadership, among many others.
- Develop the more general, broader perspective required for promotion to high-profile managerial positions.
- Expand your professional opportunities by applying strategies to help organizations remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Investigate careers in market analysis, human resources, urban planning and C-level management, among many others.
How does it work?
The 36-hour accelerated online M.B.A. program features:
- Choice of 12 different courses, all administered in a flexible online format.
- Easy-to-manage 8-week courses with five available start dates annually: January, March, June, August and October.
- Opportunity to earn your M.B.A. in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management or Strategic Management in as few as 14 months.