Our accelerated online program is the solution.
- Convenient. Log in at any time from any place.
- Flexible. 8-week courses with 5 available start dates.
- Affordable. Costs $1,592 per course for Texas residents – an excellent value for a master’s degree.
- Adaptable. With the option to take one or two courses at a time, you can set your own pace to best fit your needs.
- Respected. The College of Business has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for more than 50 years.
How does this program advance my career? This program is a perfect fit for:
- Business professionals who want to gain the broader, more general perspective necessary for promotion to leading managerial positions.
- Non-business degree holders who want to expand their professional opportunities by applying strategies to help organizations remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Those interested in careers as market analysts, human resources managers, urban planners and chief executive officers, among many others.
How does it work?
- The 36-hour accelerated online M.B.A. program requires 12 courses, all administered in a flexible online format.
- Our 8-week courses have five available start dates annually: January, March, June, August and October.
- Each program session is only eight weeks long.
- If you take two courses each session, you can earn your M.B.A. in Strategic Management in as little as 14 months.