1. Apply to UNT's Toulouse Graduate School.
- You must be admitted to the Toulouse Graduate School before enrolling in the accelerated online program.
- Submit your application at applytexas.org and choose the “Business Administration, MBA Program at UNT Main Campus” under the select major list. Several questions later you will be asked to select an available concentration. Select either “Marketing -Accelerated Online, Marketing Analytics-Accelerated Online, Strategic Management Accelerated Online, Org Behv & Human Rsrc Mgmt Accel Online, Supply Chain Analytics-Accel Online, or Supply Chain Management-Accel Online” as your concentration. Make sure you confirm that you are applying for the Accelerated Online Program when prompted near the end of the application process.
- Pay the $75 application fee at the time you apply, which can be submitted through applytexas.org.
- Request an official transcript of your records from each college or university that you have attended and have them sent to the Toulouse Graduate School. Submit documents to:
- University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203
- Graduate applicants to UNT are evaluated holistically, based on specific departmental and program requirements. In the past, successful candidates usually have met certain GPA minima: 3.0 in an undergraduate degree or a 3.4 GPA on a completed master's degree.
- Send your GMAT scores to the Toulouse Graduate School.
- GMAT scores no more than five years old are required for admission to the College of Business. The average GMAT score of applicants is between 520 and 550. Call 1-800-717-GMAT or visit www.mba.com for information regarding test scheduling. The GMAT score is required by the College of Business. Our code is 6DP8M55.
Admission of International Students
- Applicants who do not hold either U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident alien status should apply to the UNT Graduate International Admissions.
- An international applicant's bachelor's degree should be equivalent to a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree.
- All documents should be submitted at least six months before enrollment date.
2. Apply to the UNT College of Business.
- Submit Essay
- Essay should consist of unique events, life experiences, and qualifications that you feel distinguish your candidacy and will add to the value of the class. This should not exceed 600 to 700 words.
- Submit Resume
- The College of Business requires submission of a standard resume detailing work and academic experience.
- Submit Two letters of Recommendation (beginning Fall 2019, three lettters will be required)
- Recommendations must be signed, dated, and submitted on company or university letterhead. Alternatively, recommendation forms can be downloaded or picked up in BLB 201. Recommendations must be professional or academic in nature (written by college professors and/or supervisors and managers). Recommendations are not acceptable from family, friends, clergy, high school teachers/administrators, subordinates, co-workers, etc.
Submit the above documentation to:
College of Business
Graduate Programs Office
1155 Union Circle #311160, Denton, TX 76203 (USPS)
1307 W. Highland St. Room 201, Denton, TX 76201 (UPS/FedEx)
3. Check Status Online.
- There are two ways to check your application status:
- To check if your transcripts and GMAT scores have been submitted: The Toulouse Graduate School will send you an email and pin number to check online at my.unt.edu. You will need to activate your EUID with the pin number and click on Admissions Status.
- To check if your supporting documents (essay, resume, letters of recommendation) have been submitted:
Email your full name and UNT Student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter "Application Status Update" as well as your name and UNT Student ID in the email subject line.
Visit the Accelerated Online Program section of the Registrar's website for more information on course registration dates and payment deadlines.